Photo via: grocerylane.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Use this trick to hang anything from towel racks to shelf brackets. You will never put unnecessary holes in your walls again! GENIUS!
- Corner box shelf. This would take up way less space than a bulky bookshelf!
- tree bookshelf
- Click for Seriously amazing Fool proof hacks to take the guess work out of bookshelves styling. This post makes it EASY to master your bookshelf decorating. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY hexagon shelf made from none other than the trusty popsicle stick. Easy and budget-friendly!
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- Book Shelf Tree
- Please note that our current processing time is 2 weeks. When we ship your order we will notify you and provide a tracking number. Shipping time is from 3 to 9 days. The shelf in the first and third image are weathered. The second image has the clear gloss finish, and the fourth and fifth images are weathered with the light green accent color. All shelves have keyholes for easy and sturdy hanging installed the back of the shelves. Your shelf will come to you ready to hang with the topmost triangle to the left, as seen in the first image. If you prefer your shelf to hang opposite of that, as seen in the second picture, with the top most triangle to the right, you MUST notify us during check out or in a message. If you do not want keyholes to be installed you must say so in the note to us during check out. Some people opt for this if they are using their shelves as a display on a table or mantel, OR of they wish to have the option of changing the orientation of the shelf in which case panel nails can be used to hang the shelves with out having a permanent keyhole installed. 3.5 depth, 21 width and 25 height
- LOVE this DIY floating shelf!! This would make a great mantle too! So easy! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Adding a shelf to an old vintage window. So easy!
- How to turn a china hutch top or pediment into a useful coat rack shelf. Tips for an easy DIY and more.