Photo via: fiskars.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a fun new arts and crafts project for your home or classroom? This canvas painting project using tissue paper is perfect for kids!
- 4 Season Canvas Art Project for Kids – This is such a fun craft for kids of all ages (Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade)! SO CUTE!
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- How To Make A Melted Crayon Wall Decor http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yc0p Now you can hang your own canvas masterpiece with the use of crayons and a hair dryer. Use your imagination and create different shapes using different colors. Isnt this a great project to do with the kids?
- All available sizes and my flat rate prices can be found under the Dimensions drop down. There is no upcharge for customization! –REQUIRED CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION– Please provide the following information in the Note to Art of Words Boutique box on the payment screen that appears after you select the dimensions and orientation youd like, then click Add to Cart. You can also message me through Etsy before you purchase to discuss the details or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your email if you are not sure how the Etsy messengers work and I will contact you that way. 1. YOUR FULL QUOTE.– – Please provide the quote EXACTLY how you’d like it with exact punctuation and capitalization that you’d like. If you want all cursive, I do not recommend capitalizing all letters. It doesnt flow together well. 2. BACKGROUND.– Backgrounds can be (examples in links provided): • SOLID ACRYLIC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/235604884/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_4 • STRIPES (combination of two colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/510211609/lets-stay-home-canvas-quote-art-home?ref=shop_home_active_5 • COLOR PALETTE with 3-5 acrylic colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/239758030/be-brave-color-palette-color-swatch?ref=shop_home_active_65 • WATERCOLOR WASH with 1 color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232154090/go-into-the-world-and-do-well-go-into?ref=shop_home_active_63 • WATERCOLOR CIRCLE with 1-2 colors (Darker areas will vary canvas to canvas, as it completely depends on how the watercolor settles and dries): https://www.etsy.com/listing/508387999/she-needed-a-hero-so-thats-what-she?ref=shop_home_active_10 • BLENDED WATERCOLOR with 2-3 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/234667448/the-darkest-nights-produce-the-brightest?ref=shop_home_active_37 If you have other ideas for backgrounds, please let me know! I can also look like any of my listings, too! I can do practically any color. 3.LETTERING COLOR.– Black, rose gold, gold, or silver ink. White ink can be used on dark, solid backgrounds ONLY. It is not as completely opaque as others and tends to look more like chalk. I recommend sticking with black, rose gold, gold, or silver due to this. Watercolor can be used on a white background only (see my Live in the Sunshine canvas for an example of watercolor lettering). 4. WRITING STYLE.– All cursive, or combination of cursive and print (see my listings for examples). I do not recommend all print because all print tends to leave the canvas looking very empty. • • • Example • • • 1. I love you and I like you. 2. Black solid acrylic background 3. Silver lettering 4. All cursive You dont have to worry about the format/layout the words unless you have something specific in mind! I can handle that. 🙂 If you DO have a specific layout in mind, please let me know. Due to the handmade nature, I can only fit so much across and down but Im happy to work with any ideas you might have! –Important Information– *Due to the handwritten nature of my work, the following are my word limits for each size. You may go over 1-2 words on the smaller sizes and 5 or so for the larger sizes, but at the limit, the canvas is covered and it may be difficult to read if you go over the limit. 8×10 – 10 words 9×12 – 15 words 11×14 – 25 words 12×12- 25 words 12×16 – 35 words 16×20 – 40 words 18×24 – 55 words — International Customers Outside the US – please contact me before purchasing 18×24 or larger. These sizes have a substantially higher shipping cost. I have no way of accounting for that with my shipping settings with how Etsy is set up. Failure to contact me before purchasing one of these larger sizes will lead to your order being canceled and refunded. — –Other Sizes Available– 24×24 and 24×30 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435437/xl-custom-quote-canvas-24×24-24×30-home?ref=shop_home_active_2 24×36 and 30×40 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435567/xxl-custom-quote-canvas-24×36-30×40-wall?ref=shop_home_active_3 –Production time– Please see Shipping and Policies section for current production time. Once your order is placed, I will message you within 24-48 hours to let you know when to expect a picture of your canvas to approve once it is finished. –Examples– I frequently post custom orders I have recently made on my Instagram. Check them out here! https://www.instagram.com/artofwordsboutiqueetsy/ –Contact– If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through the following link: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=53857779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav I usually respond quickly, so be sure to check your conversations (located under You at the top of the page on a desktop browser, by clicking on the small triangle then selecting Conversations, or by tapping the 3 lines next to Etsy on the Etsy App and then selecting Conversations from the slide-over menu.) within 1 day of messaging me for faster service! 🙂 You can also email me:
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- How to make your own Tassel Garland from Tissue paper, super easy to do, great for party decorations, or kids bedroom decorations, love! tasselgarland partydecor
- Love that these are SO easy to do. Myself…. Im thinking of letting the kids just scribble on some square canvas! From: crafts ‘n coffee.
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!
- I have been seeing these jumbo outdoor dice all over the place this summer. They look so cute and so fun for outdoor parties. We really enjoy sitting on the porch and watching the kids play in the front yard on warm summer nights and these look like they would be perfect entertainment. Plus I…Read More »
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!