Photo via: irresistiblyhappy.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- Add a festive touch to your home décor by crafting a few of these adorable DIY yarn balls. Its a fun yarn craft that everyone (even kids) can get involved with and is perfect for using up old or leftover yarn.
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.
- Stop the clock when your babies are born. A moment in time, changed forever. I love this idea!
- How to make these beautiful and simple DIY faux aged copper vase fillers using foam balls from FloraCraft and Modern Masters Metallic…
- HANDCRAFTED IN USA With Love by Xena Ng =====♥♥♥❤❤❤♥♥♥===== ======================= WAS $135 NOW $95 FLASH SALE ======================= At first look, people might not believe this is a permanent botanical design! The beautiful and natural arrangement consists of several real touch Casablanca lilies, the finest faux fuchsia peonies and buds with white tipped light pink peonies & buds. The flowers feel so lovely, real and lively. All are arranged in a very modern cylinder glass vase with faux (acrylic) water to add realism. Height: 10.5 Width: 14.5 Visit my blog for past projects, customer photos and general information on real touch faux arrangements for wedding and home decor: https://www.flovery.com/
- Easy $5 shelves with leather straps! This is so cool! Love! – This is a pretty easy shelving idea. I think it will cost a little more than $5, but not much!
- When I was a child, I dreamed of having starry bedroom after turning off the lights. My dream comes true when I decide to decorate my house with some lights. It is amazing to see so many stars in my room when it is dark. Are you interested in decorating your home with significant lights?[Read the Rest]
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- Easily add natural elements into your Christmas decor with these simple patchwork rustic stars. Free pattern and tutorial.