Photo via: irresistiblyhappy.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- Add a festive touch to your home décor by crafting a few of these adorable DIY yarn balls. Its a fun yarn craft that everyone (even kids) can get involved with and is perfect for using up old or leftover yarn.
- Turn an ordinary entry closet into an extraordinary mini mud-room. I love home decor ideas and making this space was so much fun! Take a look! . . Let me show you the before pictures… . WARNING: This picture has some disturbing images 😉 WHAT A MESS! . . Here is what happened …
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Do you travel? Do you know someone who travels? Wouldnt it be wonderful to mark all the places youve been on a personalized pin map that will go beautifully with your home décor? I love this beautiful rustic wooden travel map of the United States! It is perfect for tracking all the places you and your family have been. It is also gorgeous as a piece of art on your wall! This would be a great personalized gift for a Housewarming, Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Marathon runner, Retirement….gift of any celebration! This map measures 24 wide and 16 tall. I used picture wire for hanging so it will be easy to remove from the wall to add a new tack and then easily hang it back up. Every map will be uniquely made. All wood is different and will have different natural markings. Some of the wood I use is reclaimed, but the overall look of the map will be as pictured above unless you choose to have it made differently. Each map comes with 50 tacks, if you need more they are $3.50 for 50 tacks. https://www.etsy.com/listing/250182922/ This item is made after payment is received, please allow me 1- 2 weeks to complete your map. ****If you are looking for a World Travel Map, please see this HiddenCabin listing.**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/229463796/wood-world-map-wood-map-travel-map-pin I can customize this item with the color of your choice. For example, the background color can be whatever you want and the state lines can be black or white. Please contact me if you prefer different color choices.
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.
- Stop the clock when your babies are born. A moment in time, changed forever. I love this idea!
- How to make these beautiful and simple DIY faux aged copper vase fillers using foam balls from FloraCraft and Modern Masters Metallic…
- HANDCRAFTED IN USA With Love by Xena Ng =====♥♥♥❤❤❤♥♥♥===== ======================= WAS $135 NOW $95 FLASH SALE ======================= At first look, people might not believe this is a permanent botanical design! The beautiful and natural arrangement consists of several real touch Casablanca lilies, the finest faux fuchsia peonies and buds with white tipped light pink peonies & buds. The flowers feel so lovely, real and lively. All are arranged in a very modern cylinder glass vase with faux (acrylic) water to add realism. Height: 10.5 Width: 14.5 Visit my blog for past projects, customer photos and general information on real touch faux arrangements for wedding and home decor: https://www.flovery.com/
- When I was a child, I dreamed of having starry bedroom after turning off the lights. My dream comes true when I decide to decorate my house with some lights. It is amazing to see so many stars in my room when it is dark. Are you interested in decorating your home with significant lights?[Read the Rest]
- Easy $5 shelves with leather straps! This is so cool! Love! – This is a pretty easy shelving idea. I think it will cost a little more than $5, but not much!
- Turn ordinary paint stir sticks into a beach themed flag for your coastal decor!