Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- This is an easy DIY Wall Hanging! Click for the FREE motorcycle download and tutorial to make your own Industrial Wall Art. Easy-to-follow plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor? For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘ DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects Prep It: Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones […]
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop