Photo via: mrsfancee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our First Home Sign, Rustic Wedding Gift For Couple, First Home No VINYL Wood Plaque, Housewarming Mr Mrs Christmas Gift New House Wall Art
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Love the mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall
- Free Printable Wall Art from @chicfetti – perfect for your office of a gallery wall
- 20 beautiful free printable quotes to print and frame | inspirational quotes | pretty home decor
- [Practically] Free Home Decorating Ideas | POPSUGAR Home
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Roundup: 26 Free Printables for Gallery Walls and resources for lots more
- My gallery wall in our kitchen. Im @colewifey on IG . Come follow me and see how I continue to decorate our new home
- Learn how to create a monogram gallery wall for an empty space in your home that needs a little love. Tutorial includes source ideas for your letters!
- Little Bits of Home: Hallway Gallery Wall