Photo via: mrsfancee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- thrifted clipboards used to create a gallery wall for kids artwork, calendars, photos, and anything else you might want to display or need access to! | home is what you make it
- Our First Home Sign, Rustic Wedding Gift For Couple, First Home No VINYL Wood Plaque, Housewarming Mr Mrs Christmas Gift New House Wall Art
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Love the mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall
- Want to create a gallery wall but dont know where to start. Frames or photos? Then there is the measuring nightmare and the spacing! Below you will find all the instructions and diagrams you need to create a flawless gallery wall in half the time with all the planning and measurements done. All you have to…
- I plan to do this as soon as I start having children. Or in the master bedroom, my wedding photos. Gallery wall – modern family pictures
- Free Printable Wall Art from @chicfetti – perfect for your office of a gallery wall
- Free geometric and abstract printable wall art. Add a stylish flair to your gallery walls with these modern printables.
- Beautiful free printable monogram art for your home-these would be so pretty in a nursery or gallery wall! All letters of the alphabet available!
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!