Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY weekly menu board from playpartypin.com – combination meal planner + weekly menu board
- Give guests a heads-up on the nights feast with an elegant chalkboard menu. We recommend trolling thrift stores for the perfect inexpensive platter to paint. What you need: plate, chalkboard paint, chalk Estimated cost: $8 /
- DIY Art Ideas- Neon Pop Upcycled Thrift Store Art
- Western Belts CUT and upcycled into a vintage styled Picture Frame
- Very cool …… Upcycled Game Clocks – Decorate with Rustic Looking Domino Clocks (GALLERY)
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY glitter magnets.- I had so much fun making these. Super easy and fun to make. They go great with my DIY magnetic cookie sheet board 🙂
- Make a couple of shelves for your peg board using L-hooks and some 2 x 4s. Great way to get some of those bulkier items off your work space and into plain view…….D.
- This nail head cornice board is divine! I love it pared with the coordinating roman shades.
- Our travel magnet board is up and its full! Bought Sheet metal from a sheet metal company and then made a simple frame for it.
- Create words with brass push pins in a foam board and frame. Quick, original, affordable art.
- cross stitch peg board | DIY Cross Stitch Pegboard – DIY Craft Kits, Monthly Craft … | DIY I …