Photo via: paintedfoxhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Colorful Sunflower Decor is a must for every household. And at String of the Art we have you covered with this completely unique and beautiful Sunflower String Art Kit. This Sunflower Art is a one-of-
- Making a lamp from a jar might sound complicated, when in fact its really not. All you need is some free time and a few easy to find things. In no time, y
- Update your dining room light fixture with a large lamp shade!
- With this simple kit, you can create your own DIY wooden joy sign ($25) to decorate your front door or home.
- DIY: Cloud Lamp
- DIY Teen Room Decor Ideas for Girls | DIY Firefly Lamp | Cool Bedroom Decor, Wall Art & Signs, Crafts, Bedding, Fun Do It Yourself Projects and Room Ideas for Small Spaces http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-teen-bedroom-ideas-girls
- Tutorial to make a watercolor portrait! Use a digital photograph, a window and art masking fluid. DIY
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar…genius
- If you want a cheap, and very effective, way to organize jewelry, accordion hooks are a great choice. You just attach them to the wall and then you can use them to keep necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry items organized. They work great because they keep chains from becoming tangled and they look really nice on the wall. Plus, they are really inexpensive.
- (Via Engaged and Inspired) Most of us commonly think of a backdrop as a decoration you would find at a wedding or a party, but rarely do we consider using them as an everyday decoration in our homes. They look great at parties so why not use them all the time? Here are six backdrops Continue Reading »
- Love you deerly wood pallet sign, maybe use real antlers on a board to make this?!
- Giant paper flowers are the perfect wall decor for a spring party! Use this step by step tutorial to make your own today, and wow your guests.