Photo via: hawthornethreadsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- Grey Triangle Print, Geometric Art, Printable Wall Art, Triangles Print, Instant Download, Modern Wall Art, Mountain Print, Grey Triangles Printable Art – This is a digital print , ready for instant download. This is a digital file, ready for instant download. It can be printed on your own computer, by your local print/photo shop,or have it printed online. Your file will contain a high resolution .jpg which will produce an excellent quality print up to 16 x 20. Your print shop will be able to adjust the size down, if you want a smaller print, or if you are printing at home and are unable to resize the file yourself, please contact me and Ill send your exact size for you. If you want a larger file size ( over 16 x 20 ) for poster prints, please contact me with your dimensions and Ill let you know if the file can be adjusted to your size. The cost of a large file is $15. If you would like us to PRINT AND SHIP your design directly to you, you can find the details here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/238833092/honey-tree-prints-any-design-printed-and?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=printed%2Band%2Bshipped Your print is for personal use only but it can be used as many times as you like! There are great value, standard size frames available in high street stores such as Ikea, which will frame your print beautifully. Our typography prints and instant download printable art on Etsy feature inspirational and motivational quotes, along with some great wall art. Perfect for your home, office or work space. Affordable wall art and wall decor instantly available! © COPYRIGHT Honey Tree Prints Original artwork is the intellectual property of Honey Tree Prints.
- Do you travel? Do you know someone who travels? Wouldnt it be wonderful to mark all the places youve been on a personalized pin map that will go beautifully with your home décor? I love this beautiful rustic wooden travel map of the United States! It is perfect for tracking all the places you and your family have been. It is also gorgeous as a piece of art on your wall! This would be a great personalized gift for a Housewarming, Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Marathon runner, Retirement….gift of any celebration! This map measures 24 wide and 16 tall. I used picture wire for hanging so it will be easy to remove from the wall to add a new tack and then easily hang it back up. Every map will be uniquely made. All wood is different and will have different natural markings. Some of the wood I use is reclaimed, but the overall look of the map will be as pictured above unless you choose to have it made differently. Each map comes with 50 tacks, if you need more they are $3.50 for 50 tacks. https://www.etsy.com/listing/250182922/ This item is made after payment is received, please allow me 1- 2 weeks to complete your map. ****If you are looking for a World Travel Map, please see this HiddenCabin listing.**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/229463796/wood-world-map-wood-map-travel-map-pin I can customize this item with the color of your choice. For example, the background color can be whatever you want and the state lines can be black or white. Please contact me if you prefer different color choices.
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- embroidery hoop wall art using waverly fabric
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Indigo Wall Art With Framed Fabric | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- paper marbalizing is a traditional florentine art. i could use that as a patern for my senior studio project
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂
- Use staple gun to wrap fabric around canvas. B was bought at Hobby Lobby and painted silver (was black).