Photo via: theturquoisehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 9 organizing laundry hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some cute ways to organize my laundry room Definitely pinning for later!
- If you want a cheap, and very effective, way to organize jewelry, accordion hooks are a great choice. You just attach them to the wall and then you can use them to keep necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry items organized. They work great because they keep chains from becoming tangled and they look really nice on the wall. Plus, they are really inexpensive.
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- For the entry corner to the laundry room
- How we made our DIY floating shelves on a budget to create an organized, stylish and functional laundry room. Four Generations One Roof
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- We could reuse the hardwood from our pantry and make a bench in the laundry. I love the white and wood look.
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are stylish and functional. With extra storage space, hidden appliances, and pops of color, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation. For more decorating ideas, head to Domino.
- Laundry Room Organizer
- Absolutely love this old window and planter…and the mason jars are so in right now….can you believe she was lucky enough to have found the window with the box actually attached??? Why cant I find deals like that??? 🙂
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.