Photo via: retroplanet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you love baseball or someone in your life crazy for the sport? Well then check out these Fabulous Baseball DIY Projects! You will hit it out of the park
- Decorating my home with posters and prints | @andwhatelse
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- Rustic Family Sign made from vintage letters and old corrugated metal – 6 wide by 3 tall
- DIY – Vintage Window Pane Picture Frame. I could totally do this with the barn pics from my wedding!
- My Repurposed Life shows you how to transform a vintage headboard into a chalkboard coat rack shelf perfect for a busy family.
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic
- This quote is typed on a vintage typewriter onto white cardstock paper, measuring approx. 5×6 inches. Perfect for framing, scrapbooking, gift creating, and other crafts.
- Free Printable Vintage Coastal Illustrations
- Portallaves vintage, keys hanger, hanger, rack wall.
- Vintage Window Pane Picture Frame
- Vintage Window Two Pane Family Name by VaughnCustomCreation, $75.00. Family Name. Picture Frames. Wedding. Gift. Newly Weds. Marriage. Anniversary. Established. Flourishes. Old Window. Antique Window.