Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- 2,224 Likes, 138 Comments – Kirklands (@kirklands) on Instagram: “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out…”
- Easy wall decoration: 1. Paint canvas 2. Rubber doormat – place it over the canvas and spray over 3. Remove the doormat to reveal this beautiful artwork DIY… easy
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- photos from each state they visited – glued onto a giant map and cut to fit the shape of the state.
- 9,741 Likes, 252 Comments – Shanty2Chic (@shanty2chic) on Instagram: “SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from…”
- Our homes should inspire us. // Quote from the New York Times Best Selling Book – Love the Home You Have
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂
- 9×11 inches Never chase anything but drinks and dreams Hand painted, subject to minor font changes. Current processing time is 2 weeks, if needed before then please see my Rush My Order Add-On at https://www.etsy.com/listing/245333161/rush-my-order-add-on?ref=shop_home_active_5 Copyright 2015 © LuckyLaneStudio Purchase of item does not transfer rights Unlawful to reproduce without written consent
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- This Wake up and makeup print is modern and chic Teen Room Decor for girls. Decorate your bathroom with this stylish good morning art and wake up in style 🙂 This makeup quote is perfect addition for every girls room and it is also for everybody like me who loves makeup and cosmetics 🙂 Add this beauty to your gorgeous home decor, smile and dont forget to put on some makeup after you wake up 😉 Print it as many times as you want, frame it and thats all – now you have updated your wall decor…
- The decision on what to do with the immense blank wall along our staircase has been irresolute . . . for nearly 2 years. Should I weave a massive wall hanging?