Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Easy wall decoration: 1. Paint canvas 2. Rubber doormat – place it over the canvas and spray over 3. Remove the doormat to reveal this beautiful artwork DIY… easy
- 2,224 Likes, 138 Comments – Kirklands (@kirklands) on Instagram: “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out…”
- With this template, you can make your own paper deer head! Size: 11 pages, 29 parts Difficulty level: high The dimensions of the assembled sculpture: H50 W30 D30 when printing on A4 or H70 W40 D40 when printing on A3 The product contains the following files in .pdf format: 1. The basic template 2. Reminder of the assembly order 3. Reminders of ways to create the sculpture (soon) For this model fit Standard, Universal and Colorful ways. In addition to the template, you will need: 1. Paper or cardstock, density of 160-300 g / m2, white or colored. 2. Tools: ruler, office knife, scissors, glue. Before deciding to purchase the product, please, explore sample page and make sure that you will cope with the task. Wishing you a pleasant experience and excellent results
- 21,609 points • 2 comments – How to tie a bow tie – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!
- Do you travel? Do you know someone who travels? Wouldnt it be wonderful to mark all the places youve been on a personalized pin map that will go beautifully with your home décor? I love this beautiful rustic wooden travel map of the United States! It is perfect for tracking all the places you and your family have been. It is also gorgeous as a piece of art on your wall! This would be a great personalized gift for a Housewarming, Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Marathon runner, Retirement….gift of any celebration! This map measures 24 wide and 16 tall. I used picture wire for hanging so it will be easy to remove from the wall to add a new tack and then easily hang it back up. Every map will be uniquely made. All wood is different and will have different natural markings. Some of the wood I use is reclaimed, but the overall look of the map will be as pictured above unless you choose to have it made differently. Each map comes with 50 tacks, if you need more they are $3.50 for 50 tacks. https://www.etsy.com/listing/250182922/ This item is made after payment is received, please allow me 1- 2 weeks to complete your map. ****If you are looking for a World Travel Map, please see this HiddenCabin listing.**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/229463796/wood-world-map-wood-map-travel-map-pin I can customize this item with the color of your choice. For example, the background color can be whatever you want and the state lines can be black or white. Please contact me if you prefer different color choices.
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- All available sizes and my flat rate prices can be found under the Dimensions drop down. There is no upcharge for customization! –REQUIRED CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION– Please provide the following information in the Note to Art of Words Boutique box on the payment screen that appears after you select the dimensions and orientation youd like, then click Add to Cart. You can also message me through Etsy before you purchase to discuss the details or email me at email@example.com. Please provide your email if you are not sure how the Etsy messengers work and I will contact you that way. 1. YOUR FULL QUOTE.– – Please provide the quote EXACTLY how you’d like it with exact punctuation and capitalization that you’d like. If you want all cursive, I do not recommend capitalizing all letters. It doesnt flow together well. 2. BACKGROUND.– Backgrounds can be (examples in links provided): • SOLID ACRYLIC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/235604884/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_4 • STRIPES (combination of two colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/510211609/lets-stay-home-canvas-quote-art-home?ref=shop_home_active_5 • COLOR PALETTE with 3-5 acrylic colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/239758030/be-brave-color-palette-color-swatch?ref=shop_home_active_65 • WATERCOLOR WASH with 1 color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232154090/go-into-the-world-and-do-well-go-into?ref=shop_home_active_63 • WATERCOLOR CIRCLE with 1-2 colors (Darker areas will vary canvas to canvas, as it completely depends on how the watercolor settles and dries): https://www.etsy.com/listing/508387999/she-needed-a-hero-so-thats-what-she?ref=shop_home_active_10 • BLENDED WATERCOLOR with 2-3 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/234667448/the-darkest-nights-produce-the-brightest?ref=shop_home_active_37 If you have other ideas for backgrounds, please let me know! I can also look like any of my listings, too! I can do practically any color. 3.LETTERING COLOR.– Black, rose gold, gold, or silver ink. White ink can be used on dark, solid backgrounds ONLY. It is not as completely opaque as others and tends to look more like chalk. I recommend sticking with black, rose gold, gold, or silver due to this. Watercolor can be used on a white background only (see my Live in the Sunshine canvas for an example of watercolor lettering). 4. WRITING STYLE.– All cursive, or combination of cursive and print (see my listings for examples). I do not recommend all print because all print tends to leave the canvas looking very empty. • • • Example • • • 1. I love you and I like you. 2. Black solid acrylic background 3. Silver lettering 4. All cursive You dont have to worry about the format/layout the words unless you have something specific in mind! I can handle that. 🙂 If you DO have a specific layout in mind, please let me know. Due to the handmade nature, I can only fit so much across and down but Im happy to work with any ideas you might have! –Important Information– *Due to the handwritten nature of my work, the following are my word limits for each size. You may go over 1-2 words on the smaller sizes and 5 or so for the larger sizes, but at the limit, the canvas is covered and it may be difficult to read if you go over the limit. 8×10 – 10 words 9×12 – 15 words 11×14 – 25 words 12×12- 25 words 12×16 – 35 words 16×20 – 40 words 18×24 – 55 words — International Customers Outside the US – please contact me before purchasing 18×24 or larger. These sizes have a substantially higher shipping cost. I have no way of accounting for that with my shipping settings with how Etsy is set up. Failure to contact me before purchasing one of these larger sizes will lead to your order being canceled and refunded. — –Other Sizes Available– 24×24 and 24×30 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435437/xl-custom-quote-canvas-24×24-24×30-home?ref=shop_home_active_2 24×36 and 30×40 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435567/xxl-custom-quote-canvas-24×36-30×40-wall?ref=shop_home_active_3 –Production time– Please see Shipping and Policies section for current production time. Once your order is placed, I will message you within 24-48 hours to let you know when to expect a picture of your canvas to approve once it is finished. –Examples– I frequently post custom orders I have recently made on my Instagram. Check them out here! https://www.instagram.com/artofwordsboutiqueetsy/ –Contact– If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through the following link: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=53857779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav I usually respond quickly, so be sure to check your conversations (located under You at the top of the page on a desktop browser, by clicking on the small triangle then selecting Conversations, or by tapping the 3 lines next to Etsy on the Etsy App and then selecting Conversations from the slide-over menu.) within 1 day of messaging me for faster service! 🙂 You can also email me:
- photos from each state they visited – glued onto a giant map and cut to fit the shape of the state.
- Our homes should inspire us. // Quote from the New York Times Best Selling Book – Love the Home You Have
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂