Photo via: art.ekstrax.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- 50 DIY wall art tutorials, a diy craft post from the blog burlap and blue, written by linda smith on Bloglovin’
- This Wake up and makeup print is modern and chic Teen Room Decor for girls. Decorate your bathroom with this stylish good morning art and wake up in style 🙂 This makeup quote is perfect addition for every girls room and it is also for everybody like me who loves makeup and cosmetics 🙂 Add this beauty to your gorgeous home decor, smile and dont forget to put on some makeup after you wake up 😉 Print it as many times as you want, frame it and thats all – now you have updated your wall decor…
- ICY Couture Wall Art – YOUR OWN LIP PRINT! We can make your own lip print, your finger print, or your DNA table on a canvas made with crystals! What a unique, cool and personal gift! 🙂
- How to paint words on wood, there is also a link to a DIY manger on her site…I have no idea how to add that to pinterest!
- Top 10 String Art – I had no idea how cool string art was – who wants to make some with me??
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- Bronze and Copper Wall art – diy with terra cotta. – Wonder if I could do this with the hot glue/tinfoil/shoe polish idea, only spray paint the tin foil before putting on the shoe polish.
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.