Photo via: ksereynolds.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- Our boards on Fixer Upper! Love this shot so much. | Letterfolk
- Take 4 thin boards, stain them, put a Lowes plastic door mat over the top, apply cream spray paint and take off… Hmm cute!
- Fabric covered circle bulletin boards
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- Board games hanging on wall (no glass front in frame), baggie on back to hold pieces, great idea for play room! quite genius. no box breaking!
- Handmade wall decor. DIY scrapbook paper and a canvas!
- Clever Wall Art Idea: Frame Handmade Paper for a High-End DIY look! diy art makinglemonadeblog.com
- collage wall hanging
- Pallet Wall More
- Learn how to create a monogram gallery wall for an empty space in your home that needs a little love. Tutorial includes source ideas for your letters!
- Love the mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall