Photo via: ksereynolds.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- diy wall decorating designs… With styrofoam boards and scrap booking paper?? I think YES!
- Fabric covered circle bulletin boards
- Very cute and customizable picture hanging method! great for those of us that congest memo boards and cork boards haha – tutorial credit to lizmarieblog
- Our boards on Fixer Upper! Love this shot so much. | Letterfolk
- There are so many wonderful canvas art projects floating around Pinterest boards and blogs, its hard not to get inspired and want to dive into the paint,
- Take 4 thin boards, stain them, put a Lowes plastic door mat over the top, apply cream spray paint and take off… Hmm cute!
- DIY ~ Three Canvas Peacock Art use different colors for the boards but simple template to make affordable but cute artwork
- fireplace art scrolled rubber doormat 340340 provides the pattern for this black-and-white art. Paint the ¼-inch birch plywood (6196) with your base color and let dry. Trace the rug pattern, then paint pattern with a contrasting color. Four 1-inch-thick craft boards (9356) form the 2-inch frame.
- Cupboard storage solution using magazine rack! Can screw into door or let stand in cabinets. Stores Aluminum foil, plastic wrap and bags, along with Cutting boards, baking pans, tubber ware lids, plates, and cans. A more open type of magazine can organize pot lids.
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!