Photo via: studioceedesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- thrifted clipboards used to create a gallery wall for kids artwork, calendars, photos, and anything else you might want to display or need access to! | home is what you make it
- Gallery Wall. I love that there are tons of pictures without having tons of nail holes or the pain of re-hanging if you ever want to add/change a photo.
- …and the Wall display sizes to go with the beautiful canvas display. LOVE!
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- Framed photographs on an old window make an easy to change gallery display.
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- Canvas photo collage
- MUST PIN! Best DIY Photo Canvas tutorial out there! Learn the secret to creating REAL canvas texture with this full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- For Sale on 1stdibs – Saint Helena, Acrylic Paint, Canvas by Julia Contacessi. Offered by Sorelle Gallery.
- This is an 16×20 gallery wrapped canvas.. A whimsical canvas painting of a pop-art style bright yellow flower. $100 plus shipping