Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- thrifted clipboards used to create a gallery wall for kids artwork, calendars, photos, and anything else you might want to display or need access to! | home is what you make it
- Benjamin Moore Snow White 2122-70; I used this to paint the hallway going up my stairs, its a white with just a touch of gray, so pretty and makes it look larger + cleaner
- ! Going up the stairs
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- How to create a beautiful art display – create high end gallery wall framing on a budget using affordable frames, extra wide mats and prints from Minted.
- Rustic wall picture display – you can get the line and clips at Ikea in a whole set. Love the wood behind.
- Staircase Wall Display – plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- Wall Art Display
- wall display canvas photo gallery
- wall display
- Repurpose scrap wood into a country-chic monogrammed wall display