Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Wall Vase – inside or out. 2x8x18 inch board. 3/8” ceiling flange. ¾” split ring hanger. 12×1¼” wood screws. 12” piece 3/8” threaded rod cut into 3” pcs. Wine bottle. Stain board w dark walnut rust-oleum wood stain. Attach above handware and a picture hanger on back. Viola!
- repurpose picture frames | /Repurposed/Recycled Frame within Frame Wall Hanging – Vintage Frames …
- Put a picture of what youre saving for in a shadow box and cut a slit for money!
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Cut colored paper or magazine pages into long thin strips, roll into coils, and glue them onto a backing; yesssssssss.
- Here’s a chainsaw hack that makes a lot more sense than the last one we shared… It’s a setup you can build to help cut down logs into usable planks for your own projects! Our gui…
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila
- My Repurposed Life shows you how to transform a vintage headboard into a chalkboard coat rack shelf perfect for a busy family.
- Vintage Window Two Pane Family Name by VaughnCustomCreation, $75.00. Family Name. Picture Frames. Wedding. Gift. Newly Weds. Marriage. Anniversary. Established. Flourishes. Old Window. Antique Window.
- DIY Fence Wood use the picture frame I already have and use a teal paper for the back and yellow for the flower hearts