Photo via: littlenannygoat.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See how to make your own DIY Pixel Wall art with theboldabode.com. What a fun and happy way to express your colorful self!
- What a fun project this could b3 with kids (once the states have been cut out) https://www.etsy.com/listing/258122677/contiguous-usa-map-reclaimed-wood-wall
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- What a cool idea to make shelves and then put a frame on it!
- What a cute idea as a wedding gift for the new couple!
- What a lovely and unique idea! Stop the clock when the baby was born. 🙂
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Did you miss the first step? Click here to start with step one! So, youve got your Crayola markers* now. And I know what you were thinking…I had no idea that you could letter with Crayola markers when I first started! I thought that you had to have fancy brush pens to even remotely start…
- You all know how much I love mason jars. I constantly post about their endless everyday usefulness. I’ve used them as fun gift ideas, such as Cowgirl Cookies… Creative party decor at a …
- Make a fun Frida Kahlo inspired flower crown for Cinco de Mayo. Beautiful Cinco de Mayo paper flower crown or headpiece, ideal for costume + dress up ideas!
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!