Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Bing : old window crafts
- DIY::Old Window to Farmhouse Styled Chalkboard Calendar ! Perfect For Fall & Holidays !
- Old window project – could do with vinyl and uppercase living – if interested, pls let me know or visit erint78.uppercaseliving.net
- this is a great use for an old window especially if you have panes missing…I love the chicken wire…
- Vintage Window Two Pane Family Name by VaughnCustomCreation, $75.00. Family Name. Picture Frames. Wedding. Gift. Newly Weds. Marriage. Anniversary. Established. Flourishes. Old Window. Antique Window.
- Faux Stain Glass Window Art
- One Yard No-Sew Window Shade – 3 Ways
- Love the use of the vintage warehouse window frame mirror. Back Row imports many items like this for repurposing.
- Old Vintage Window including your Photo, Distressed Chalk Paint Finish, Red via Etsy
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves for my bathroom (also window treatment)