Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool art from TP and paper towel rolls! Tutorial Tuesday: Toilet Tissue Roll Art
- Use this trick to hang anything from towel racks to shelf brackets. You will never put unnecessary holes in your walls again! GENIUS!
- Towel and tp storage
- Little Brags: Decorating With Old Windows
- 30+ DIY Craft Projects Using Old Vintage Windows
- Old Windows Decorated for Christmas | Creative Uses for Old Windows-33-1 Kindesign
- Repurposed Windows
- Reuse old windows – oh so pretty and simple. A friend just did 2 plain windows side by side, and that was really cute too. DIY Home Decor
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Western Belts CUT and upcycled into a vintage styled Picture Frame
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…