Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cut colored paper or magazine pages into long thin strips, roll into coils, and glue them onto a backing; yesssssssss.
- old book pages through a printer
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …
- 18 Gorgeous Ways to Decorate with Book Quotes
- Looking for Monthly Scrap Inspiration? Look no further than our pinterest inspired monthly idea books that are yours FREE from Sweet Shoppe Designs! Each idea book includes 32 creative scrapbooking challenges with links to the original sources of inspiration.
- DIY coat rack to put on the wall – 101woonideeen.nl – Dutch interior and crafts magazine
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!
- 在家工作也要講究：10 個 SOHO 族打造居家辦公室的時髦 Ideas ‧ A Day Magazine
- mooie doodle boom/ coloring pages for grown ups
- ♥! rolled book page star – tutorial
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- Our homes should inspire us. // Quote from the New York Times Best Selling Book – Love the Home You Have