Photo via: grabsomeideas.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- (Via Engaged and Inspired) Most of us commonly think of a backdrop as a decoration you would find at a wedding or a party, but rarely do we consider using them as an everyday decoration in our homes. They look great at parties so why not use them all the time? Here are six backdrops Continue Reading »
- After spending a happy Christmas, the Christmas decorations will be changed to welcome a brand new year. Today’s post is all about the home decorating ideas as well as DIY ideas. We are sure that it won’t fail you at last. You can find solutions to practice your DIY skills and decorate your house. Why[Read the Rest]
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- Welcome to Zoom&Boone creations and thank you for your interest in my prints! All of my creations are an original design by ME. If you have any questions or inquiries please dont hesitate to message me. This listing is for a DIGITAL high resolution 300 dpi JPEG file for a 8×10 print. How it works : – immediately after purchase you will receive a downloadable link for your print – you can send this file to a print shop (e.g walmart) to be printed or you can print at home – frame it and enjoy! Why a digital print? – no shipping cost – no wait – print on whatever you like (heavyweight, canvas, glossy, matte etc) – print as many as you would like (except for resale purposes) – makes a great, inexpensive, original gift Rules: – you CAN print as many copies of this print as you would like to put in your home or to give as gifts. – you CAN NOT send this file to anyone or sell any printed or digital copies of this print All designs are copyrighted Zoom&Boone Creations Need Changes to the Colors? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/217907131/change-the-colours-of-my-print-add-on-to?ref=shop_home_active_1 Need a different size? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/listing/200403447/customize-the-size-of-my-print-add-to Rather Have it printed and Shipped to you? https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/458406134/nursery-art-be-brave-little-man-tribal?ref=shop_home_active_51 Back to the Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ZoomBooneCreations Check our shop announcement for current promos! Thanks for looking 🙂
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Add a little rustic, country charm to your kitchen, and you will feel like you are a little girl back at your grandmas house making apple pie! Kirklands Farmhouse Collection has everything from wall plaques to mason jars to baskets that are full of down-home style.
- Let’s face it, not all of us love mornings and a lot of people find it difficult to get up their beds and go through their days. We know that feeling, we have all been through those days, that is why we have crafted messages that will help you get through your rough day, and might help you spread good vibes to all the people around you.
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://d
- Love love love this idea! Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. : Its ALL about – – laluuzu.com/…
- Life Hack: How to Hang Perfectly Level Decor on Walls. This would have saved me SO much time and frustration if I would have known about this trick before now!