Photo via: divaofdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make these mini wreaths in only a few minutes, you wont believe how easy they are!
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Modern Media Console/ Entertainment Center/ Television Stand • Dimensions: 48Long x 16Deep x 24H • Custom steel inset • Designed by J W Atlas • CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE At J.W. Atlas we set out to create a highly functional media console centrally focused on a simple open design matched with a modern and refined feel. Your custom media console displays stunning composition with raw beauty found in wood grain, circular saw marks, and variation in weathering. Our TV / Entertainment stand is crafted from solid reclaimed Wyoming snow fence and expresses versatility which is captured in generous storage and allotted space for media components all at your fingertips. Custom sizes are welcome and all pieces are designed, built, and finished all by a single artisan builder making your purchase a lifelong masterpiece from the first cut to the last stroke of a cloth. Finish has been left natural but all options are available; paste wax, varnish, stain, and all other products per customer’s request. Click any link below to view all JW Atlas Wood Co. Collections Coffee Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11330078 Side and End Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324439 Media Console and TV Stands – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11932285 Sofa, Console, Entryway Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149017 Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324437 Dining and Kitchen Tables and Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149037 Bar and Café Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143636 Office Furniture, Conference Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143638 Small Home Décor – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143662 **All our work is made from solid wood which may have minor cracks, dents, and variations in grain due to natural weathering. Atlas Wood Co. wecomes these differences and celebrates the beauty they create. **At J.W. Atlas we pride ourselves in quality work offered at a fair price. If you see other creations with a cheaper price tag that are comparable we will negotiate and match if not beat their price so you will be able to own the best products on Etsy from our studio at J.W. Atlas Wood Co. Free delivery within a 35 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO 80526
- If you need any wall art–SUPER EASY! Mod podge newpaper to canvas. stick on letters. paint over. peel off letters.
- Easy and inexpensive wall art anyone can make. No artist talent needed for this project. Canvas, paint and pouncers are all you need.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Fun Geometric Wall Tutorial on hertoolbelt.com Seriously this design was made with paint and Frog Tape, so easy.
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- DIY glitter magnets.- I had so much fun making these. Super easy and fun to make. They go great with my DIY magnetic cookie sheet board 🙂
- Product Description Sheet size :60cm*80cm(1cm=0.39in) Custom Size:Wide over 100cm will split to 2 panels. Material:High Quality Vinyl Packed in Mailing tube or Mailing box Those wall sticker will add fun to your home or business in few minutes. They are self-adhesive, waterproof and removable without residue. (Pre-test is highly recommended. Using a piece of masking tape and place it on the wall,if the paint remains on the wall and not on the tape as you lift it up, then your wall is most likely be suitable for wall decals.) They will go on any smooth flat dry surface
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY hexagon shelf made from none other than the trusty popsicle stick. Easy and budget-friendly!